Expanding in your current market, questions relating to subsidies and financing, identifying suitable commercial spacethese are the challenges that companies face.
The investor services team provides free consultation and assistance to help you realize your expansion projects. Our consultants will work with you to develop tailored solutions for your company.
This unique program for expanding companies depends on the close cooperation between Berlin Partner and the twelve district-level business development agencies. We also partner with other institutions to provide investor services, including the Investitionsbank Berlin, the Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit), the state-owned property company Liegenschaftsfonds Berlin and the Berlin Technology Foundation (Technologiestiftung Berlin - TSB).
The Berlin Senate has charged the investor services team with coordinating all the know-how and competencies of Berlin's various institutions working to promote business expansion in Berlin – and channeling them into targeted services for Berlin companies. That is how Berlin offers better service and more business development for companies than other cities.
Take advantage of our services for investors:
- Location scouting and assistance in finding commercial space
- Information on subsidies and financing opportunities
- Support in recruiting and training qualified employees
- Assistance in administrative matters and obtaining permits Top contacts to partners, companies and organizations
- Information on technology and innovation transfer
- Foreign trade advisory services aimed at tapping markets abroad
- Support in retaining your location in Berlin