Internships always available at Berlin Partner GmbH
Berlin Partner always has openings for those interested in an internship at Ludwig Erhard Haus in Berlin.
Our interns gain an extensive overview of the target groups, activities, tools, and projects associated with the internationally oriented marketing of the German capital.
- Economics or business studies degree (or equivalent)
- Very good German and English language skills
- Good computing skills
- The ability to work independently
- The internship must form part of the applicant's degree course or continuing training (intermediate work experience) and be confirmed in writing by the relevant university, college or vocational high school.
- The tasks undertaken include participation in projects, back office and research work.
- Interns receive a stipend of 250 euros a month.