Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf is home to a number of long-established industrial enterprises. The district still offers interesting sites for the manufacturing sector.
- Charlottenburg Palace and the palace gardens,
- Amerika Haus Berlin,
- The zoo: Zoologischer Garten,
- Breitscheidplatz and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church,
- ICC - International Congress Center and the Funkturm,
- Kurfürstendamm and Tauentzien,
- Grunewald forest,
- The Olympic Stadium and the Waldbühne amphitheater.
For anyone who values a location with draw for their business, there is no better alternative in Berlin. That is especially true of Kurfürstendamm and its side streets, a top location for high-end retailers, but also for law firms, tax advisers, auditors, the film industry and other businesses. The villa districts of Grunewald and Westend are especially attractive to freelancers.
- Excellent infrastructure with a well-developed transportation network;
- Prestigious locations for trade and business;
- Large pool of highly qualified talent;
- Two universities and numerous research institutions nearby;
- Attractive residential environment;
- Peerless cultural and education offerings;
- Plentiful green spaces and protected nature reserves.
Phone +49 30 9029-13111