The TEP (Transatlantic Entrepreneur Partnership) Conference in New York is intended to be a stepping stone for companies expanding to international markets. As every year, the participants of the delegation will have the opportunity to meet important key personalities of the startup and tech-scene in the US. In last year’s edition, this included high-ranking representatives from Google, Uber, Microsoft, Samsung, Tumblr, RTL/n-tv, Sony, ESPN, Union Square Ventures, MasterCard, BMW i Ventures, Tudor, FirstMark Capital and many more. Moreover, we will include investors in the program to share their knowledge and to discover innovations in the different industries.
Start Alliance Berlin
As an early partner of the TEP Conference in New York, the Start Alliance Berlin is free to choose 10-15 startups from Berlin to be part of this highly relevant entrepreneurial event.
The Start Alliance Berlin was set up to connect Berlin startups with tech ecosystems all around the world and to help them to enter new markets. Participating startups will now have this opportunity to explore the possibility of expanding to the US-market while engaging with the local startup ecosystem and making connections with accelerators, VCs, startup CEOs and other key stakeholders.
Conditions of participation
This delegation trip to NYC is designed for Berlin startups only who are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have successfully launched in their domestic market. Now, this voyage could be right for you, if your startup is interested in:
- Expanding into the US-market
- Looking for international cooperation partners
- Seeking to raise capital internationally
- Recruiting international teams
What is included?
Accepted startups will receive for free:
- office space in local coworking spaces (if a longer stay is desired for up to 6 weeks)
- TEP conference participation
- exclusive pitch training and preparation ahead of the trip
- workshops by our partners during the trip
- individual match makings
- site visits at the most important players of the NY tech-scene
- pitch possibilities in front of investors, VCs and other partners
- evening dinners and receptions
Please note, that individual travel expenses (flight, hotel) are not covered.
Have we raised your interest? Apply now until June 30th 2017!