Jan Kreutz - Berlin Distillery Kreutz GmbH (Short Portrait)
Jan Kreutz, Managing Owner, Berlin Distillery Kreutz GmbH
1. Describe your company in a Tweet!
Berlin Distillery brings the spirit of Berlin into the bottle. We make a variety of premium gins, there is a gin for every gin moment. Our gins are lovingly handcrafted in Berlin, with sustainable and preferably regional ingredients.
2. Why are you involved as a Berlin Partner?
Berlin Distillery is a Berlin company: founded by a Berliner, we produce in Berlin and we export the Berlin lifestyle to the rest of Germany and the world with our gins. At Berlin Partner, we would like to network with other Berlin companies and become part of the Berlin entrepreneurial family. Of course, we also hope to become better known through the cooperation within Berlin Partner and to enable even more Berliners to enjoy our very special gins.
3. What issues drive you in relation to your industry?
- sustainable Company
- sustainable City
- Exporting Berlin products
4. What makes Berlin special for you?
- it is a city of diversity and contrasts
- it is a free city where everyone can be who he/she wants to be
- it is a creative City
- it is a sustainable and green City
- it is a city where people enjoy life and not only work
5. Why is Berlin attractive for your company?
- because it is much more representative of everything our gins are about than any other city can be
- young, innovative, creative, motivated and well-trained employees
- good business development
- a market that is open to new products
- customers who care about sustainability and the philosophy behind a product
6. What does Berlin stand for?
- Try it out
- Culinary delights
7. How does your company implement the topic of sustainability?
- sustainable ingredients for our gins (almost all organic quality or from small, sustainable producers)
- renewable energies
- CO2 compensation
- avoid packaging where possible
- fair wages
Photocredit: © Berlin Distillery Kreutz GmbH