Transfer Week 2022
21. October 2022 – Inspirational impulses and targeted matchmaking for innovative companies and scientists – this is the Transfer Week 2022. The goal is to intensify the exchange between business and science in the capital region - practical, free, digital and with added value for everyone involved.
Featuring innovative topics and the best minds from academia and business experts, the Transfer Week offers five days of free digital sessions. In the live video sessions, the practice-relevant knowledge on pioneering topics will be discussed, you will receive information on funding for collaborative projects and regional transfer offices introduce themselves and explain their services.
Among others, the following initiatives are included in the program:
- Wirtschaftsförderung Land Brandenburg GmbH (WFBB)
- Handwerkskammer Berlin
- IHK Berlin
- Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg
- Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Science & Startups
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin
- Fachhochschule Potsdam
- K.I.E.Z. Künstliche Intelligenz Entrepreneurship Zentrum
- Technische Hochschule Wildau
- iCampus Cottbus
- Gläsernes Labor Akademie (GLA)
- Innovation Hub 13 – fast track to transfer
- Potsdam Science Park
- Mittelstand 4.0-Kompetenzzentrum Cottbus
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Polymerforschung IAP
- Senatsverwaltung für Wirtschaft, Energie und Betriebe von Berlin
- Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB)
- DAB Digitalagentur Berlin GmbH
- IBB Business Team GmbH
Here you can find an overview of the sessions organised by Berlin Partner, especially on the topic of funding.
- 21 November, 10:00 Transfer Week Kick-off
- Panel discussion on the topic: Shaping social innovations together or do innovations always have to be technical?
- 21. November, 11:00 Transfer Week Kick-off
- Presentation of the transfer initiatives in the capital region with their offers
- 24. November, 11:00 What is intellectual property and how can I protect it?
- In this session you will get a first overview of what is meant by the term intellectual property. In addition, we would like to inform you about what you have to consider when protecting intellectual property and what options are available.
- 24. November, 12:00 Horizon Europe - The European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation
- In this session you will get a first overview of the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. You will learn about the structure, the individual programme areas and the basic rules for participation.
- 24. November, 14:00 Technology funding: Presentation of regional and national programmes to support transfer projects
- In this session, we will present open-topic technology funding programmes at federal and state level and answer your questions.
- 24. November, 15:00 The tax research allowance: What is behind it and how can it be applied for?
- Are you an innovative, research-driven start-up or company? Are you working on R&D projects that are not yet funded through federal or state funding programmes? Are you looking for low-threshold funding opportunities with a high approval rate? Then the tax-based research allowance is the right instrument for you!
The complete program and registrations can be found here. TIP: You can create your personal agenda during the registration!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact transfer(at)berlin-partner.de.