For companies with up to 50 employees
- The package of measures for startups facilitates access to equity financing for startups and SMEs via Pillar I at federal level and Pillar II at state level.
- Bridging aid II from the federal government as a subsidy of 40-90% of fixed costs, depending on the percentage drop in sales in April and May 2020 compared to the previous year.
- ERP start-up loan – „StartGeld“ from the federal government with up to 100,000 euros as a loan for investments and operating resources. For companies that are max. 5 years old and are considered small companies according to the EU definition.
- KfW-Corona Aid „ERP-Gründerkredit – Universell“. Loan with 80-90% release from liability up to 1 billion euros for investments and operating resources. For companies that are 3 to 5 years old. Application via the house bank.
- Vocational training grant . Vocational training SMEs that maintain or increase their training performance compared to the previous three years will receive a premium of up to 3,000 euros per training contract.
- "Digitalprämie Berlin" as a grant of up to a maximum of 17,000 euros for the digitization process. Applicants with less than 10 employees receive up to 7,000 euros.